2 Garlic Cloves
¼ White Onion
1/3 of Red Bell Pepper
½ cup of Vegetable broth
1 pack of boneless chicken thighs (2.5 lbs – about 5 pieces of chicken)
Seasonings for chicken:
Salt, pepper, oregano, Adobo, turmeric
- Throw all sauce ingredients into a blender, and blend until creamy.
- In a bowl season the chicken on one side, then pour sauce over top the chicken. Use a spoon to make sure the sauce incorporated all over the chicken.
- Flip the chicken and season the other side. Make sure sauce is incorporated all over chicken again.
- Cover with foil, let sit for 10 minutes (or overnight).
- Heat a skillet to medium high, drizzle grape seed oil on the bottom. Wait until pan is hot. Add chicken (set left over sauce to the side). Flip, once chicken is a brown golden color, add remaining left over sauce. Cook on medium low for another 10minutes or until chicken is tender.
Serve with your favorite side! I chose white Jasmine rice and Plantains.