Quick Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Every now and then I post pictures and live videos of my cooking! I love to show everyone what I love to do and that is cooking! One of my sorority sisters reached out to me about the broccoli dish I cooked tonight, so here I am… posting about it! Thank you for your request sis! Keep the request coming everyone!
1 bag of frozen Broccoli (12 ounces)
½ cup of Vegetable Broth
2 tbl Parmesan cheese
1 cup of Mild Cheddar cheese
Olive oil spray or non-sticking spray
*salt, pepper, dry onion flakes, parsley, dried garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Poor broccoli into a medium bowl and let sit in cold water. Let broccoli sit for about 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is semi-melted (usually when the broccoli doesn’t stick together anymore).
- Spray pie crust pan (or you can use another 1-inch-thick pan, I usually use what’s in sight) make sure the pan is not too long or thick.
- Drain broccoli well and place in pan.
- Poor vegetable broth in between the broccoli.
- Season all ingredients listed. I would suggest that all parts of the broccoli are covered.
- Sprinkle parmesan. Then cheddar cheese. Cover with foil.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Remove cover
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until brown on top.
I hope you love it like I do! Be sure to comment for any questions!