This recipe is super easy and delicious! I have been in a noodle Asian feeling for quit some time. Let me know what you think! Be sure to subscribe, like, or comment, I would love to hear from you!
1 pound of Ground Turkey
¼ Carrot (cut horizontally)
¼ Red Bell Pepper
1/8 White Onion
3 minced Garlic
1 tbl fresh grated Ginger or squeezed
1 tbl cornstarch
2 tbl Honey
1 tbl Grapeseed oil
¼ Brown Sugar
1/3 Soy Sauce
1 pack of Spaghetti
*salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley (optional)
- Wisk in a small bowl cornstarch, and ¼ cup of water.
- In a medium pan, over medium heat pour 1 cup of water, soy sauce, minced garlic, fresh ginger, honey, and brown sugar. After about a minute or two wisk in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook until thick or coats the back of a spoon.
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl with onions and red bell pepper. Season Turkey with salt, pepper, onion powder. Pour Teriyaki sauce on top (set aside about ½- ¼ of the sauce).
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap, cool in frig for 30 or more (it can sit over night as well).
- Heat grapeseed oil in the same pan as the sauce, add turkey meat. Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until completely cooked and browned.
- In a large pot, bring to a boil, add spaghetti (I only dropped about 80% of the noodles, so I didn’t run out of sauce). Cook for about 8 minutes or until el dente´. Drain and place noodles back into big pot. Add meat and sauce. Use tons to help distribute all sauce and meat.
- Garnish with carrots and parsley.