I love seafood, it is light, it can sustain seasoning, and not very fattening. My boyfriend doesn’t really like or “prefer” seafood, so I have to spice it up and make it very flavorful for him. Try my homemade glazed salmon! It’s one of my best recipes yet, and super easy!
4 Skinless Salmon pieces or (1lb)
1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger (or use squeezed ginger)
3 minced Garlic Cloves
6 tbs Honey
1 tbs Brown Sugar
4 tbs Soy Sauce
1 tbs Coconut oil
*Pepper (season in moderation)
- Thoroughly clean Salmon in cold water. Once cleaned and drained, squeeze lime over Salmon, sprinkle paper lightly on both sides of the fish and put to the side.
- In a separate bowl, add all remaining ingredients (except coconut oil), mix well with fork.
- Pour glaze mixture on top of Salmon, cover tight, and refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum.
- In a sauce/ skillet pan (non stick) place Coconut oil, then heat to medium-high heat.
- Once pan is very hot, place fish (keep remaining glaze in the bowl).
- Cook fish for approximately 1-3 (or until golden).
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F degrees.
- Flip Salmon to the golden side, so it’s facing up. Place fish on a flat cookie sheet. (I would recommend putting foil over the cookie sheet and spraying with cooking spray to keep the fish from sticking. )
- Cook fish in oven for 10-15 (depending on thickness).
- Place remaining glaze back to the sauce/ skillet pan and reduce until like (approximately 3-5 minutes).