Rosemary & Red bell pepper Chicken Thighs
1 Slab of boneless chicken thighs
2 Branches of Rosemary (or 1 branch)
1 Red bell pepper (or half)
1 Table Spoon of Chicken flavor
2 Table Spoons of coconut oil (or enough to cover a very thin layer of the pan)
*Garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper to taste
- Chop rosemary and red bell pepper very small
- In a big bowl, squeeze lime over chicken thighs (lime automatically has natural salt, so you may not need much salt)
- Toss the chicken completely with lime and make sure each chicken thigh is completely covered
- Next add rosemary, red bell pepper, salt, garlic, chicken flavor, onion powder, mix well
- Let sit in frig for 20 min.
- In a giant stickles skillet (with a lid), place coconut oil in pan
- Turn heat to medium high
- Wait until pan is hot
- Add chicken, cover for about 5-7minutes, turn chicken when it is brown
- Once chicken is turned, add a little water and reduce heat to medium low, and cover.
- Serve in 5-7 minutes or until tender!